Simpson Quinn Lawyers has a large focus on Body Corporate and Management Rights matters. Damian Quinn is a member of the Australian College of Community Lawyers (ACCL) and takes an active role and interest in matters which affect the Management Rights industry and Body Corporates as a whole. We act for individual lot owners, Body Corporates and Body Corporate Managers and provide advice in areas including but not limited to:-
- Sales and purchases of Management Rights
- Advice in relation to agreements and body corporate issues
- Disputes and dispute resolution
- Acting in adjudication of disputes and appeals
- Recovery of outstanding levies
- Establishment of Community Title Schemes
We have an experienced team to undertake body corporate law matters on your behalf.